Processing Fees - Terms and Conditions
- Any refunds made will exclude all fees incurred by the VMC as part of processing the original payment, as these fees cannot be recouped by the VMC. These fees include, but may not be limited to, credit card fees and administrative fees of third parties (e.g. the roadside assistance provider, or similar).
- Payment processing fees are set and calculated by our site host, Member Jungle, and are included in the prices the VMC charges for memberships and any shop items i.e. we absord the costs. The VMC has no control over these fees.
- As a guide, a $50 transaction includes a $3.99 transaction fee - this is covered by the VMC.
- Fees are not a straight percentage of the transaction amount, so the above is provided as an example of our most common transaction amount.
- Of course, we will be open and transparent about the fees charged on any transaction - available upon request.
- Refund requests for Roadside Assistance memberships will be reviewed as follows:
- If requested prior to your details having been passed to the roadside assistance provider (typically a day or two) you will be refunded without question, subject to all other conditions regarding fees (above).
If requested within 7 days of your details being passed to the roadside assistance provider by the VMC, the roadside assistance provider has advised they will charge admin fees, detailed below, which will be passed on as-is by the VMC. This applies to new memberships and renewals.
- An admin fee of $5 applies to the first bike - that is, the bike first registered for roadside assistance
- An admin fee of $3 applies to each additional bike, per bike
- These fees are cumulative - i.e. two bikes will be $8.
- We value you, our members, and so please do contact us if you feel that there are exceptional circumstances which you would like us to consider if your situation falls outside of the above terms and conditions.